On our website for online booking and purchase of bus tickets, you can:
- view the online schedule (time of departure and arrival, date of travel) and select the appropriate flight;
- find out basic ticket prices;
- book tickets for the desired flight for free;
- pay for tickets booked online.
Methods of paying for electronic tickets
Online payment on the website with a bank card of any bank;
Payment through the Liqpay service;
Payment through the "Privat24" service (for owners of a bank account in "PrivatBank";
Payment through "Alfa Bank" services
Searching and buying bus tickets online is becoming an increasingly popular practice around the world. On our website, in just a few minutes, you can choose the flight that best suits you in terms of time and date of departure, and in a matter of minutes, pay for your order and receive an electronic ticket by mail.
A printed electronic ticket gives the same travel rights as a ticket bought at the bus station ticket office.
It is very easy to order a ticket: you need to choose the appropriate flight on the website, then choose seats on it, and then pay for the order using any convenient method from the above. The electronic ticket is personal, which provides you with security against fraud and theft.
VISA, MasterCard cards are accepted for payment.
The payment service via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of international payment systems Visa, MasterCard, based on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, for which the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission over closed communication channels are used. Bank card data is entered on the secured payment page of the acquirer. On the page for entering bank card data, you will need to enter the card number, cardholder name, card validity period, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data are printed on the card itself. The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card. Next, you will be redirected to your bank's page to enter the 3DSecure code, which will be sent to you via SMS. If you have not received the 3DSecure code, you should contact the bank that issued you the card.
Cases of payment refusal:
- the bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by contacting your Bank;
- there are not enough funds to pay on a bank card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on the bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- the bank card data is entered incorrectly;
- the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the validity of the card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
For payment by bank card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact the following telephone numbers:
+38 (067) 370-70-96
The personal information provided by you (name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and may not be disclosed. Your credit card information is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our web server.
When paying by card, cash refunds are not allowed. Refunds are possible only to the card from which the payment was made, or to the card that you specify in the ticket refund application.